Contact the Experts at Manhattan Reproductive Surgery Center
The Manhattan Reproductive Surgery Center (MRSC) is the first stand-alone surgical center in New York that has dedicated its entire practice to reproductive surgery for women in the Greater New York City area, Southern New Jersey, and Connecticut. We are a fully licensed fertility treatment center founded by Dr. George Kofinas, a double board-certified physician in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Please fill out our contact form or call our office to schedule a consultation.
Common Reproductive Health Conditions We Treat
Many women experience gynecologic conditions that can cause issues with their reproductive health. While these problems can be quite common among women, each case is unique to the individual person and can vary in severity. We are proud to say that we have a reputation for taking on some of the most challenging and complex cases to achieve the lasting results our patients are seeking. We specialize in:
- Fibroids: These noncancerous growths on the uterus appear in childbearing years and cause symptoms, such as heavy menstrual bleeding, pelvic pressure or pain, and frequent urination. In addition to these, fibroids can also cause issues with fertility.
- Endometriosis: Extra tissue in the uterus can spread to other parts of the body, build-up, break down, and lead to internal bleeding. Some patients may not experience symptoms, but the most common ones are pain experienced during intercourse, painful bowel movements during menstruation, infertility, pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, and irregular vaginal bleeding.
- Pelvic Pain: Pelvic pain is expected during the menstrual cycle, and most women will experience one to two days of pain during this time. However, there are other causes of pelvic pain that we can treat, including pelvic adhesions, adenomyosis, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, and uterine fibroids.
Advanced Reproductive Surgical Procedures
The entire team at MRSC is dedicated to maintaining the health of the female reproductive system in all our patients. We have doctors, OB/GYNs, reproductive endocrinologists, and anesthesiologists capable of performing any procedure available that can bring back comfort and happiness for a healthy reproductive system. These include dilation and curettage, drainage of ovarian cysts, and treatment of a missed abortion. Among the vast procedures we perform here, our specialties are:
- Fertility Treatment: We believe in getting to the root cause of your reproductive challenges with our fertility treatment, and our doctors modify approaches that will suit each patient in the safest and most effective way possible. Procedures include fertility surgery, artificial insemination, assisted reproductive technology, and various medications.
- Laparoscopy: The use of a fiber optic scope to see inside the body allows our team to determine a diagnosis when other tests don’t provide enough insight. Laparoscopy is used for tubal blockages, endometriosis, fibroids, and removal of ovarian cysts. Laparoscopy is an outpatient surgery in which the patient can go home the same day.
- Hysteroscopy: This useful tool can be used as a diagnostic tool for possible infertility and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding.
Schedule an Appointment for a Healthier Reproductive System
Manhattan Reproductive Surgery Center is a leading-edge fertility treatment center for patients in the Greater New York City area, Southern New Jersey, and Connecticut. Our office is conveniently located on Broadway in Lower Manhattan and easily accessible by subway or bus. We offer advanced treatment for women’s reproductive health in a modern facility with state-of-the-art technology that other hospitals can’t match. Contact our team of fertility medical specialists to schedule an appointment for safe and professional minimally invasive surgery or learn more about our advanced care and practices.
Manhattan Reproductive Surgery Center, Broadway, New York, NY, USA